Updated as of: 21st March 2023
Thanks for using the Bharosa Club website/mobile application (“Platform”).
References to "we", "our" or "us" or the "Company" shall mean the Services and/or Bharosa Club. “User” means any person who accesses the Platform or avails the Services and includes registered as well as any other person that accesses our Platform (“User(s)” or “you”).
Alternatively, if you have any questions or clarifications, please reach out to us at the details provided in para 10 below.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
Information we collect from you
Log-in and registration data
At the time of registration, we collect the following information from you:
- Contact details (email address)
Service usage data
We may also collect the following information about you and your use of our Service and your interactions with us:
- IP Address
- Consolidated Account Statements
Payment Card and Billing Information
As a user of the Services, you will need to also receive services from our payment gateway service providers, or any other online or mobile payment services provider that we may partner with. You may be required to provide the following information:
- UPI ID
- credit/debit card details
- bank details
- transaction information: such as date, time and amount of the transaction payment.
This payment information is stored by our payment partners and is stored in accordance with applicable regulations (such as the RBI).
We collect the content of any communications between you and another user, when you use any chat feature. This is stored on your device and the devices of the users that you have sent communications to. However, we do not monitor your chat data, take any action based on your chat data or disclose it to any third party.
How we use it
The information we collect from you will be used for the following purposes:
- to provide, maintain and improve our existing Services, and to enable us to provide new services
- to provide you with a better experience and to ensure that the services we provide are safe
- to solve problems in the use and operation of services / prevent unauthorized use; fraud detection and analytics, network and information security
- to research, analyse and understand our users; to perform analytics and conduct customer research
- to provide insights for the benefit of all customers
- to provide you with a good user experience when you browse our website and also allows us to improve the website
Our payment processors use this payment information to process and facilitate the payment towards the Services.
We may be provided certain information in relation to your payments for our internal business and accounting purposes and for regulatory compliance.
Our payment providers may also use third party services, such as for fraud detection etc and therefore may share the information provided. We will ensure that all such information is shared in accordance with applicable laws, and keeping in place security measures as required by Indian laws.
Please reach out to our third-party payment partners (or their contractors) or us (at the details in para 10 below), should you have any concerns with any decisions or actions taken by them.
To facilitate delivery of communication to another user.
While most information we collect can be shared at the discretion of the users, some Personal Information (an indicative list of which is set out above) is required to be shared to enable the user to access certain services provided on the Platform. If you do not provide the information required by Bharosa Club to provide you with a specific service or feature, you will not be able to access such service or feature of the Platform.
We neither rent nor sell your personal information to anyone. However, at times, we may share your information including your personal information with certain trusted partners, some of whom are set out below.
- Content visible to others. Any information you voluntarily disclose for posting on your social profile on Bharosa Club is accessible to other users on the Platform.
- Others working for and with Bharosa Club. Bharosa Club uses certain trusted third parties (for example, providers of customer support, IT services, etc) for the business purposes of helping us provide, improve, protect, and promote our Services.
- Our business partners and group companies. We may share your information with our business partners or group companies.
- Law & Order and the Public Interest. We may disclose your information to third parties if we determine that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or appropriate government request; (b) prevent, detect, report, and investigate potentially prohibited or illegal activities, including data breaches, fraud, and enforcing our terms; (c) protect Bharosa Club’s rights, property, safety, or interest; or (e) perform a task carried out in the public interest.
- Bharosa Club’s legal or contractual obligations. We may share your information from time to time if required to enforce or apply our Terms and/or any other agreements entered into with you.
- Permission to Share Your Profile Information with Third Parties We may share any data that we may collect including but not limited to your name, user id, gender, your usage and engagement habits and patterns on our Platform with third parties to fulfil Bharosa Club’s legal or contractual obligations. If we share any sensitive personal information (as defined under the applicable laws), we will ask you for your consent prior to sharing the same.
We have in place appropriate technical and security measures to secure the information collected by us. We are continuously implementing and updating administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your Personal Information against unauthorized access, loss, destruction, or alteration.
We would also ask you, the user to keep the information in relation to the Services (such as user id, passwords, payments information) confidential and secure.
We use commercially reasonable security practices and procedures industry practices and procedures designed to help keep your personal information safe and secure. Some of the safeguards we use to protect your information include anonymisation of your personal data and aggregation of data prior to sharing with third parties where required. Unfortunately, the transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure. Although we strive to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data while it is being transmitted; any transmission is at your own risk. We will also ensure, on a commercially reasonable efforts basis, that any agent or third party that we employ complies with the same security standards as we do for the protection of your Personal Information.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
Subject to applicable laws, your information may be transferred to or may be maintained on computers, computer systems and computer resources located outside India where the privacy laws may be different (but no less stringent than the restrictions imposed by Indian law) as those where you live.
YOUR CONTROL AND ACCESS OF YOUR INFORMATION
You have control over your personal data and how it’s collected, used, and shared. You are free to remove or delete information from your user account at any point in time. You may correct, amend, add or delete personal information. However, the history of your activities and account remains available to us.
We do not retain your information, including Sensitive Personal Information for longer than is required for the purposes for which the information may be lawfully used. "Sensitive Personal Information" shall mean passwords, financial information and any other information that is classified as sensitive under Section 3 of the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
The application may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers, affiliates and/or any other websites or mobile applications. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR THE COLLECTION OR USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION IN APPLICATIONS OR SERVICES PROVIDED BY A THIRD-PARTY AND RECOMMEND THAT YOU CAREFULLY REVIEW APPLICABLE TERMS FOR (AND ANY INTEGRITY POLICY RELATED TO) SUCH APPLICATIONS OR SERVICES BEFORE YOU USE THEM. IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS CONCERNING A CERTAIN THIRD PARTY'S USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA, PLEASE CONTACT THE THIRD PARTY DIRECTLY.
COMMUNICATIONS FROM US
We may from time to time send you announcements and updates when we consider it necessary to do so (such as for promotional activities, updates, or key events such as suspension of the Services, maintenance, or security, privacy, or administrative-related communications). We send you this by e-mail, push notifications, SMS, regular mail or postings on the Platform or by any other reasonable means.
You may opt out from unwanted message or e-mail communications from us by following the instructions provided in such message. However, until your account is deleted you will continue to receive all system related messages (such as for major updates, changes in terms, etc).